skip to main | skip to sidebar

Dominic Andrew

Hi Everyone! My name is Dominic Andrew and I was born on September 27, 2007 at 7:11p.m. I weighed in at a hefty 9.6 pounds and was 20 inches long. Please visit my blog often--hopefully my mommy will be able to keep it current so you can watch me grow!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008


Hi Everyone...I know, geeze my mom took FOREVER to update my blog. Well, I mean I guess I understand since she went back to work and all....but try telling that to the rest of my friends and family...they were not too happy about the lapse in the pictures!!
Posted by Wollschleger at 3:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • Hi Everyone...I know, geeze my mom took FOREVER to...
      • 1/28 Yesterday I turned four months old!! I am g...
      • 1/19 I had my first taste of real food!! Rice ce...
      • 1/8 Look at me...I rolled over for the first time...
      • 1/1/08 Woo hoo! Happy New Year! I spent New Ye...
      • 12/9 My mommy and daddy love me sooo much!
      • 12/27- Today I am three months old!! Don't I look...
      • 12/24-12/25 Can you believe these are the only tw...
  • ►  2007 (16)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)

About Me

Wollschleger
View my complete profile