skip to main | skip to sidebar

Dominic Andrew

Hi Everyone! My name is Dominic Andrew and I was born on September 27, 2007 at 7:11p.m. I weighed in at a hefty 9.6 pounds and was 20 inches long. Please visit my blog often--hopefully my mommy will be able to keep it current so you can watch me grow!!

Monday, November 5, 2007





My first Halloween! I had fun visiting both my Grandparents...maybe next year I will be walking and can go door to door for candy!
Posted by Wollschleger at 11:58 AM
Labels: Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (16)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • 11/17/07- Just chilling watching the game drinking...
      • 11/14/07- I Love My Aunties- both of you!!
      • 11/11/07- Here I am before and after my bath!
      • 11/8/07 -Here I am at 6 weeks at Uncle Dennis and ...
      • No title
      • Here I am at One Month Old!! Look how big I have ...
    • ►  October (6)

About Me

Wollschleger
View my complete profile