skip to main | skip to sidebar

Dominic Andrew

Hi Everyone! My name is Dominic Andrew and I was born on September 27, 2007 at 7:11p.m. I weighed in at a hefty 9.6 pounds and was 20 inches long. Please visit my blog often--hopefully my mommy will be able to keep it current so you can watch me grow!!

Monday, October 15, 2007


This is my first picture!! Am I cute or what?
Posted by Wollschleger at 11:50 AM

3 comments:

Abbeytw said...

Yeah you are! I miss you baby Dominic!

October 16, 2007 at 1:39 PM
jonilou said...

You are too cute, little man! I could eat you up. My co worker told me that the first boy she ever kissed was named Dominic. Must be the name!! Luv, GREAT Aunt Joni.

October 23, 2007 at 12:31 PM
Greg Pernus said...

Jamie and Andy,

Dan gave me the link!

This is my fav pic, he is sooooooo cute! Congrats!

Sarah

October 25, 2007 at 10:37 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (16)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • This is me at three weeks old
      • This is me at two weeks old.
      • Go Browns!!!
      • 10/6/2007- I am a little over one week old here.
      • Here are my mommy and daddy the day after I was bo...
      • This is my first picture!! Am I cute or what?

About Me

Wollschleger
View my complete profile